- Candidates are not Required to submit either by hand or by post the print out of
their online application confirmation page or any other document to TRBT at the time
of filling on-line application if not otherwise asked by the Board.
- Print out of the online application confirmation page along with other documents will
be required to submit when candidates are called for certificate verification.
- The Board will have the right to reject any application or debar any candidate from
appearing in the test or withheld result for wrong information given in the online application.
- In case a candidate is passed by giving wrong information, His/Her T-TET certificate
is liable to be canceled.
- The Board shall have the right to cancel/postpone/reschedule any test.
- If payment of fee is not received for whatsoever reason the application will be
rejected.Fee once paid, will not be refunded or adjusted for any other examination
- Please read and understand the prospectus and guidelines before registration.
- If a candidate has given wrong/false information in online registration/application and
subsequently selected for a post, TRBT will ask the concerned recruiting department tot take appropriate step
- Candidates must be very careful while filling in the online registration/application form. Candidates
themselves will be liable for particulars given in the registration/application form.
- The signature should be in full. No initials will be accepted.
- The scanned images of candidate's photograph and full signature should be uploaded only in jpeg/jpg format.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
Size of the signature image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 20 kb.
If any irrelevancy in photograph or signature is detected, no confirmation page/admit card will be
issued to such candidates
- Candidates applying for a test/ selection to a post should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions
required for the test/ the post. Their admission to all stages of test/ selection process is purely provisional subject to
satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of a confirmation page/admit card to a candidate will
not imply that his/her candidature has finally cleared by the board.His/Her candidature may get canceled at any stage
of test/selection process if anything wrong is detected.
- Please read and understand all notifications,Prospectus cum Instructions, Guidelines etc. before applying online
for a post/selection process.